Are You Interested In Longboard Dancing?!
This trick is for the wāhine who is comfortable cruising on their longboard and looking to start learning some longboard dance moves to mix things up. It's an exciting time for you! Take it at your own pace so you feel safe at all times.
Here is what you need to know:
Peter Pans 🧚♂️
Instructions (Watch Video for Visual Assistance):
1. Transfer your weight completely to the front foot before releasing to the other. Make sure your toes line up with each other.
2. Weight transfer from toe to heel. To balance on one foot I focus on putting the weight on the arch of my foot.
3. Practise your steps on your skateboard, tap your foot on the ground if you lose balance. (Practise on grass or carpet for stability before you hit the concrete).
4. Once you have mastered this step, practise without tapping the ground.
5. Try to do this while moving. I like to crave heel side first and feet my front foot to the outside of the board.
6. Arms out for balance.
There you go, it may take a while to master this longboard dance move so have patience and be your best cheer leader! Sending you lots of good vibes and focus.
Give it a go and tag us @wellness_riders or DM through insta or facebook for us to share!
You go girl!
Want More Tips?!
👉Click Here for Leg Balance Challenge Tips & Tricks with Coach Teesh
👉Click Here for Going Down Slopes Tips & Tricks with Coach Teesh
👇Or More Support?! Check Out Our Ebook 👇
Womens Beginner Skateboarding Guide Using Skateboarding for Your Wellbeing
Head Skateboarding Coach